- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information.
Information that we collect:
- Information that we get about you from other services Such as Google Analytics, Crashlytics, and others. This information includes:
- Device information – device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Log information – this may include: internet protocol address, device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or yourAccount.
- Unique application numbers – certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number)
How we use information that we collect
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.06
iOS Creating Complex SwiftUI Shapes Using Design Tools Xcode 15 — What’s New What is new in SwiftUI after WWDC...
Apple’s new TipKit will help developers teach people how to use apps
According to the documentation, the new TipKit framework will include templates that will match Apple's own system apps.
ADB Enhanced – Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development
ADB-Enhanced is a Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development. A command-line interface to trigger various scenarios like screen rotation,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...