Telegram has launched a new competition for iOS developers. The prize fund of the 1st round is $50,000.
The challenge is to create a standalone media editing application. You need to write it in Swift without using third-party UI frameworks. The editor should have various tools for drawing and editing text based on the provided layouts.
You can find a complete description of the required functions in this document .
- Third party UI frameworks are prohibited.
- The app must be compatible with iOS 13 and above.
- Features and interfaces for the contest must be created from scratch. The use of third-party implementations of media editors with similar features is strictly prohibited.
During the evaluation phase, Telegram judges will check the submissions on different iOS devices, from iPhone 6s to 14 Pro. The key factors in determining the best applications are:
- General aesthetics of the application.
- Compliance with the provided layouts and design elements.
- Attention to the smallest details of the user experience.
- The smoothness of the animation and the overall stability of the application will play an important role.
Winners may be offered the chance to join the Telegram team in Dubai.
The deadline for submission of works is 31 October.
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 30.01
iOS Native iOS Touch Events w/ Rust SwiftUI — Using Frames To Align Use Core ML To Build a Minority...
What’s New In Kotlin 1.8 – Multiplatform Mobile and Native
In this video, Pamela chats about some of the Kotlin 1.8.0 updates relating to Kotlin/Native and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile.
The most popular cross-platform frameworks
It seems that Flutter has become mainstream in 2021 and it is unlikely that anything will stop its growth.
WhatIf – Fluent syntactic sugar of Kotlin
Fluent Kotlin expressions for handling single if-else statements, nullable, collections, and boolean. Gradle Add the dependency below to your module’s build.gradle file:...
Jetpack Compose Codelabs
This repository contains a set of Android Studio projects to help you learn about Compose in Android. Each sample contains...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 26.01
iOS ChatGPT in an iOS Shortcut — Worlds Smartest HomeKit Voice Assistant Multi-select Filter in Swift Prevent copy & paste...