- Creating a Swifty Command-Line Tool With ArgumentParser
- Presenting Sheets: Item, or a Boolean Binding?
- ScenePhase Environment Variable in SwiftUI
- Demystifying Background Uploads/Downloads in iOS
- Build Complex Lists in SwiftUI
- Optimize for Android (Go edition): Lessons from Google apps
- Trendyol Android Team Unit Test Practice
- How Android Development Evolves Over The Years
- Multi — Themes Using Riverpod in Flutter
- Best Practices for Maintaining and Scaling Flutter Applications
- User Experience: How Design Consistency Works
- Continuous Delivery and Releases in Mobile Development
- Dependency Inversion Principle Explained and How Tutorials Get It Wrong
- Open-Obfuscator: A free and open-source solution for obfuscating mobile applications
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 28.09
iOS Decodable CoreData: A Proof-of-Concept for Building Offline-First iOS Apps The Future of Accessing User Location in SwiftUI Create SPM...
What is Dependency Injection
The primary goal of dependency injection is to reduce the coupling between components by removing the dependency resolution responsibility from...
Dependency Management in a Multi-Module Project – THIS Is How You Need to Do It
⭐ Learn how to make apps scale with a multi-module architecture.
Raspberry Pi 5 microcomputer unveiled
At launch, the Raspberry Pi 5 will come with several RAM options: $60 for the 4GB version and $80 for...
Cashew – Personal finances on Flutter
Cashew is a full-fledged, feature-rich application designed to empower users in managing their finances effectively. Built using Flutter – with...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.09
Swipe Actions from Scratch, Effective code reviews for Android developers, WebP exploit and more!