I found an interesting analysis of the use of AppKit, Mac Catalyst and SwiftUI in Apple’s own applications on macOS (I recommend his previous article “The evolution of programming languages: using Swift, SwiftUI and Obj-C in iOS 15”). Actually, it is interesting to watch how Apple rolls out technologies – first as an experiment on unimportant applications, then on more popular ones, then on the main ones. And all this goes smoothly – in three years SwiftUI, for example, has reached a maximum of 12% of “system” applications.
- Introducing SwiftNEWKit — Show “What’s New” Effortless
- Apple Silicon and the library incompatibility problem for iOS development
- How to add a loader to an UIButton
- SwiftUI View Modifiers Tutorial for iOS
- What is Kotlin SAM ?
- How to implement In-App-Update Structure on Android?
- How To Use Kotlin’s Built-In Functions To Measure Code Execution Time
- ViewStub in Android
- Java Champion James Ward on the State of Java and JVM Languages
- What Helped Me to Become a Lead Software Engineer at 21
- Product Design interview questions
- Building a Hand Drawing App with React Native Skia and Gesture Handler
- Adapter Design Patterns For Dart & Flutter
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...