- Data Structures & Algorithms in Swift: Queue
- Delete Multiple Rows from List in SwiftUI
- Reorder items with Drag and Drop using SwiftUI
- iOS — Dynamic text sizes done right
- Sheets in SwiftUI explained with code examples
- Redact Lock Screen Widgets when the device is locked
- Building Chat App with BLE and Jetpack Compose
- Building Scalable Android Apps
- Basic Android Compose – Dynamic Lazy Column
- Creating Instagram Story View in Android
- Large Screens & Foldables Tutorial for Android
- Maintaining the Flutter app state with a different approach
- Auto-Read SMS with runtime permission – Flutter (Android)
- How to Hack & Protect Flutter Apps
- How to Develop UI while You Develop Software
- Top Backend Frameworks for Mobile App Development in 2023
- Experimenting with Push Notifications for User Retention: Tested on a Million-Strong Audience
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...