- Kotlin 1.7.20 Released
- ViewLifecycleLazy and other ways to avoid View memory leaks in Android Fragments
- 7 Useful Android Libraries You Should Use in Your Next Project
- Why haven’t PWAs killed native apps yet?
- Roadmap to becoming a Flutter developer
- Designing for inclusivity with WhatsApp’s product designers
- Keep your views separate
- How we reduced our annual server costs by 80% — from $1M to $200k — by moving away from AWS
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...