AppsFlyer and Liftoff have an interesting report on subscription apps. There are many interesting numbers and benchmarks. For example, on average, 2.1% of users who install non-gaming apps that have a subscription sign up for a subscription within 30 days of installation. Game users turn into subscribers only 0.2% of the time. In general, I recommend to get acquainted.
- Custom UIViewController Animations — EASY iOS Guide
- Designing for scalable Dynamic Type in iOS for accessibility
- How to make an MVVM Swift UI App
- Discover whether a view is visible on the screen — the iOS challenge
- Area under Notch
- Build Offline-First Mobile Apps by Caching API Results in Realm
- Fixing Dependency Problem in a Complex Modularized iOS App
- MAD about Media
- Exploring Jetpack Composes’ Dependencies Injection Using Hilt
- Few steps to new level security — Play Integrity API for Android apps
- Jetpack Compose: Build Better Apps Faster
- Clean Android WebView caching
- Design high-quality apps for kids
- Applying what I’ve learned in Atomic Habits to coding
- Scrum Has Failed the Developers
- Basics of Game Development using Flame
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...