More articles around the Web about
- A First Look at SwiftUI NavigationStack, NavigationPath, and “navigationDestination”
- Module code generation in iOS development
- Extracting Lazily Loaded Elements for UI Testing in a SwiftUI iOS App
- Developing Twitter splash screen for iOS application
- How to make absolutely any app look like a macOS app
- Removing Dependencies: One Weird Trick for Increasing Happiness
- Android navigation with multiple back stacks
- How to make Android Studio look Awesome!
- Gradle Configuration Caching — Replacing a Build Listener with Build Services
- Modularising Trendyol Android App for Build Efficiency
- How Big Should Touch Areas in Car Interfaces Be?
- 7 Flutter Open Source Projects to Become a Better Flutter Developer
- Flutter’s Stack and IndexedStack Widgets
Mobile \ Read more \ 11.08
Into the piggy bank of interesting facts about Objective-C. Recently, I wrote about the fact that the language has the...
SwiftUI: Packaging Views
Learn how to extract your SwiftUI view into a Swift Package that you can reuse in your other apps! In...
Starscream – WebSocket in Swift.
Starscream is a conforming WebSocket (RFC 6455) library in Swift. Features Conforms to all of the base Autobahn test suite. Nonblocking....
Microsoft opens emoji from Windows 11
Developers can take most of Microsoft's bright and colorful 3D emoji and turn them into stickers, use them in content,...
Mobile \ Read more \ 10.08
Read more about iOS and Android development.
Kotlin Symbol Processing API – Kotlin for compiler plugins
Kotlin Symbol Processing (KSP) is an API that you can use to develop lightweight compiler plugins. KSP provides a simplified...