More article around the Web about
- Improving UI State management by using a Finite State Machine and MVI architecture
- App links and Deep links with Android 12
- Identify & Handle Android Builds’ Memory Issues
- The simplest way to create Creational design patterns in Kotlin
- The easiest way to detect and fix memory leaks using Android Studio Profiler Tool and WeakReference
- Implement Kotlin Flow race/amb operator
- How to prevent hackers from reverse engineering your android apps?
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...