- SwiftUI Lists Are Broken And Can’t Be Fixed
- Swift Combine: Understanding Publisher-Subscriber Pattern in 2 seconds
- How to Create Custom Header & Footer Using UIHostingConfiguration
- Jetpack compose ViewModel decoupling mechanism: Wireless ViewMode
- A Brief History of Android: Founding, Evolution & Industry Impact
- Kotlin: What are the differences between lateinit and Delegates.notNull?
- New Android Logcat: Top 5 features
- The Art of the Error Message
- What we learned after I deleted the main production database by mistake
- Dynamically sized, animated carousel in Flutter
- Build a Collaborative Pixel Art App With Flutter and Firebase
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...