- Compose UI for iOS
- Aspect Fit Layout Guide
- Replacing if let in Swift 5.7
- Native iOS Game Development w/ Rust
- iOS App as a Microservice — Build Robust App Architecture
- New in SwiftUI 4: Stacked Bar Chart
- Protocol Oriented Design and Protocol Oriented Design Patterns
- Android Lint and Detekt warnings in GitHub pull requests
- How to review Pull Requests using Android Studio?
- 5 Gotchas of Android’s Deep Link Implementation
- Migrating the AOSP QuickSearchBox App to Kotlin
- How to make a shaped text background just like in Instagram
- Authentication flows on Flutter Web and Mobile with AWS Amplify
- My Junior Got Fired and Sued for Working on His Side Projects During Office hours
- How to Become a Data Engineer: Complete Roadmap
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.12
iOS Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions...
TLDR explains what makes a fragment of code
TLDR is a plugin for popular IDE Jetbrains, which explains what makes a fragment of code in natural English. TLDR...
CodeScanner – A SwiftUI view to scan QR & barcodes
CodeScanner is a SwiftUI framework that makes it easy to scan codes such as QR codes and barcodes. It provides...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.12
iOS Create a Basic Shortcut using App Intents Using vulnerable libraries in iOS apps UI/UX Design: The Dynamic Island Build...
Indie App Santa Offers Discounted Indie Apps
It's the most beautiful time of the year... for free and discounted iPhone apps.
Bauly – Compact banners like in iOS 13+
Bauly is a neat little library used to display compact message banners in your app. The design is inspired by stock...