- Form Validation in UIKit Made Easy With Combine
- Design Patterns in iOS
- Swift Composable Architecture
- Tracking your iOS app crashes, OOMs and other terminations with MetricKit
- Build a 3D Editor in SwiftUI and SceneKit
- Fixing SwiftUI navigation with UIKit
- Sealed classes in Kotlin
- It’s Time for an App Icon Makeover!
- From zero to 10 million lines of Kotlin
- Persisting and sharing ink
- Using Mason and bricks in your Flutter app: Beginner’s guide
- SonarQube with Flutter
- Simulate Birds Flocking Using Multi-Agent System and Flutter Flame
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...