Rumors about the presentation of Apple on September 7 have been confirmed – it will be called “Far” or “Forward” (Far out). Obviously, there will be iPhone 14 in different variations – the main difference is supposed to be the disappearance of the bangs and the transition to a simple round camera lens in the Pro version, as well as better cameras (which, judging by the announcement, will be able to capture galaxies far, far away). In addition, new Apple Watches and / or AirPods are likely to be introduced. But it is not exactly 🙂
- Apple’s use of AppKit, Mac Catalyst and SwiftUI in macOS
- Memento Pattern with SwiftUI
- Using SwiftUI inside an ancient UITableView or UICollectionView
- Swift Combine: CurrentValueSubject, the most useful subject of all times
- Parameter Injection for Android ViewModels
- How To Avoid Use Cases Boilerplate in Android
- Swipe Button using Jetpack Compose
- PilBox – Building Android Apps in PicoLisp
- Top Tips for Adopting Android’s Notification Permission
- Android Development — Memory Leaks
- Why I Wish I Learned Data Structures and Algorithms Earlier
- A Graph-Based Firebase
- Stop saying 10x developer
- Flutter Flame: simplest optimization techniques
- 5 mind-blowing Flutter tips and tricks, that you can use right away!
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.10
Lyft shared their work on improving mobile performance. They write that the strategies outlined in this article do not depend...
onX raised $87.4 for Outdoor maps
The company has developed several products, its top navigation apps being onX Hunt, onX Offroad and onX Backcountry.
ConfettiSwiftUI – Confetti Animations in SwiftUI
This is an open-source library to use with SwiftUI. It allows you to create and customize confetti animations. Built with...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.10
Meta is under pressure from all sides. TikTok squeezed the youth out of the video, the real BeReal overtakes the...
Matter 1.0 Unified Standard for IoT Devices Published
Matter is a universal connectivity standard designed to make smart home devices easier to use.
Whetstone – Dependency Injection framework for Android
“An Anvil forges a Dagger. A Whetstone sharpens it. And when you’re not planning on using your Dagger, you may...