- Visualise the Matthew Effect with Swift Charts
- Three Ways to Refactor Massive SwiftUI
- Creating a lane of our own for iOS automation
- Modelling dating cards navigation with Appyx
- Migrating to Navigation with Jetpack Compose
- Comparing StateFlow, SharedFlow, and CallbackFlow
- How Discord Indexes Billions Of Messages?
- The Secret Art of Storytelling in Programming
- Shortening Flutter test feedback cycle in VS Code
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...