- SwiftUI Binding Extensions
- Get Started With The Dynamic Island and Live Activities in iOS 16.1
- Dependency Injection in Swift 5
- 7 iOS Projects to Hack on This Weekend
- Swift Charts Tutorial: Getting Started
- A Deep Dive Into the Swift Concurrency Bottleneck
- Swift and Objective-C Interoperability With @objc and @objcMembers
- DALL-E API in Swift — Generate Faces
- How to Customize the Switch Slider in Android
- Coroutine: Make it faster and Efficient
- Retrofitting null-safety onto Java at Meta
- Development on steroids: Ping-pong Programming and TDD
- Dart Extensions Tutorial: Improve your Flutter Code
- Integrate Payment in Flutter with Stripe
- Blurhash — an image placeholder for React Native
- Real-Time Game Server Internals: Basic Theory, Architecture, Optimization, Auto-Scaling
- Are Developers Costs or Assets?
- Learn Kubernetes with Google
- Using Rust at a startup: A cautionary tale
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.12
iOS Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions...
TLDR explains what makes a fragment of code
TLDR is a plugin for popular IDE Jetbrains, which explains what makes a fragment of code in natural English. TLDR...
CodeScanner – A SwiftUI view to scan QR & barcodes
CodeScanner is a SwiftUI framework that makes it easy to scan codes such as QR codes and barcodes. It provides...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.12
iOS Create a Basic Shortcut using App Intents Using vulnerable libraries in iOS apps UI/UX Design: The Dynamic Island Build...
Indie App Santa Offers Discounted Indie Apps
It's the most beautiful time of the year... for free and discounted iPhone apps.
Bauly – Compact banners like in iOS 13+
Bauly is a neat little library used to display compact message banners in your app. The design is inspired by stock...