- Create an End-to-End SwiftUI Application With Swift Playgrounds on iPad
- How to Implement a Unit Test in an iOS Legacy Codebase
- How to create text recognition with Vision Framework in Swift
- 3 Awesome Kotlin Feature Requests
- Launching coroutines vs suspend functions
- Improving Your Gradle Workflow by Not Auto-reloading Build Files
- UnifiedPush: a decentralized, open-source push notification protocol
- Android Object Animator
- How to Hack & Protect Flutter Apps — Simple and Actionable Guide
- Rive and Flutter: A Match Made in Animation Heaven
- Building a Secure Mobile App in the Cloud
- How I Created a Free Digital Product That People Want To Pay
- Challenging algorithms and data structures every programmer should try
- UX for Introverts
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...