- How to implement sound waves in iOS by using ZEGOCLOUD SDK
- Make swift ‘contains()’ and ‘filter()’ ready for iOS Development
- The Chain of Responsibility Pattern in Swift
- The Ultimate Domain Language: Declarative Swift
- Dissect the PKCE Authorization Code Grant Flow on iOS
- Get Started with Unit Testing in Swift
- Solving the Moshi enumeration problem using generics
- Fixing Dependency Metadata in Gradle
- Do you follow these Kotlin Best Practices?
- Card Flip Animation with Jetpack Compose
- Most Asked Android Interview Questions In 2022
- Why go with Paparazzi? Our journey with Android Screenshot Testing
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.12
iOS Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions...
TLDR explains what makes a fragment of code
TLDR is a plugin for popular IDE Jetbrains, which explains what makes a fragment of code in natural English. TLDR...
CodeScanner – A SwiftUI view to scan QR & barcodes
CodeScanner is a SwiftUI framework that makes it easy to scan codes such as QR codes and barcodes. It provides...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.12
iOS Create a Basic Shortcut using App Intents Using vulnerable libraries in iOS apps UI/UX Design: The Dynamic Island Build...
Indie App Santa Offers Discounted Indie Apps
It's the most beautiful time of the year... for free and discounted iPhone apps.
Bauly – Compact banners like in iOS 13+
Bauly is a neat little library used to display compact message banners in your app. The design is inspired by stock...