Mobile \ Read more \ 22.09
- Understanding Swift’s Opaque Types
- Implement Core Spotlight in a SwiftUI App
- MVVM + POP to deal with complex UI
- New in SwiftUI 4: ViewThatFits
- SwiftUI Lifecycle: How to Use SwiftUI for Optimal Performance
- Logcat in Android Studio Dolphin is Amazing!
- Modern Android for iOS folks: Swift-Kotlin & SwiftUI-Compose
- Build Your Mobile App in 5 Days with React Native
- BioMetric Authentication In Flutter Application
- Prioritizing App Stability — Mobile Performance @ Lyft
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.06
iOS Creating Complex SwiftUI Shapes Using Design Tools Xcode 15 — What’s New What is new in SwiftUI after WWDC...
Apple’s new TipKit will help developers teach people how to use apps
According to the documentation, the new TipKit framework will include templates that will match Apple's own system apps.
ADB Enhanced – Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development
ADB-Enhanced is a Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development. A command-line interface to trigger various scenarios like screen rotation,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...