- Understanding Swift’s Opaque Types
- Implement Core Spotlight in a SwiftUI App
- MVVM + POP to deal with complex UI
- New in SwiftUI 4: ViewThatFits
- SwiftUI Lifecycle: How to Use SwiftUI for Optimal Performance
- Logcat in Android Studio Dolphin is Amazing!
- Modern Android for iOS folks: Swift-Kotlin & SwiftUI-Compose
- Build Your Mobile App in 5 Days with React Native
- BioMetric Authentication In Flutter Application
- Prioritizing App Stability — Mobile Performance @ Lyft
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 30.11
XcodeKit, Kotlin Functions, Knowledge Graphs from scratch and more!
Working with XcodeKit
In this talk, we'll delve into the world of XcodeKit and Editor Extensions, showing you how to streamline your workflow,...
Google Play’s best apps and games of 2023
Google and Apple have announced the best apps and games in their shops. Here’s how the top looks like in...
Best apps and games of the year in the App Store Awards 2023
For more than a decade now, Apple has set aside time at the end of the year to recognise the...
FlexibleBottomSheet – Advanced Jetpack Compose bottom sheet
FlexibleBottomSheet is an advanced Jetpack Compose bottom sheet that allows you to implement segmented sizing and non-modal type, similar to...
Mobile App Monetization Guide 2023
Learn how to dominate high growth periods with proven best practices and powerful technology.
Media4 weeks ago
A Complete Guide on “Login with WhatsApp” in Flutter Apps (w/ backend)
Media2 weeks ago
Building Complex Scroll Animations With New iOS 17 API’s
Media3 weeks ago
The Ultimate Guide to Android Splash Screen Animations – Splash API
Media3 weeks ago
Practical magic with animations in Jetpack Compose