- Understanding Swift’s Opaque Types
- Implement Core Spotlight in a SwiftUI App
- MVVM + POP to deal with complex UI
- New in SwiftUI 4: ViewThatFits
- SwiftUI Lifecycle: How to Use SwiftUI for Optimal Performance
- Logcat in Android Studio Dolphin is Amazing!
- Modern Android for iOS folks: Swift-Kotlin & SwiftUI-Compose
- Build Your Mobile App in 5 Days with React Native
- BioMetric Authentication In Flutter Application
- Prioritizing App Stability — Mobile Performance @ Lyft
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.10
Lyft shared their work on improving mobile performance. They write that the strategies outlined in this article do not depend...
onX raised $87.4 for Outdoor maps
The company has developed several products, its top navigation apps being onX Hunt, onX Offroad and onX Backcountry.
ConfettiSwiftUI – Confetti Animations in SwiftUI
This is an open-source library to use with SwiftUI. It allows you to create and customize confetti animations. Built with...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.10
Meta is under pressure from all sides. TikTok squeezed the youth out of the video, the real BeReal overtakes the...
Matter 1.0 Unified Standard for IoT Devices Published
Matter is a universal connectivity standard designed to make smart home devices easier to use.
Whetstone – Dependency Injection framework for Android
“An Anvil forges a Dagger. A Whetstone sharpens it. And when you’re not planning on using your Dagger, you may...