Although Apple seems to have stopped accepting new dating a long time ago, apparently a good idea will always make its way. Schmooze is a meme-based dating site. Users like memes, and matches are formed on the coincidence of points of view on humor. The idea is interesting, it can probably be broadcast to some other areas. For example, hiring based on memes. It’s also interesting how the icons differ – on iOS, a cat, and on Android, some kind of calabash.
- Animations of sorting algorithms in Swift Charts
- Intrinsic Content Size: Swift’s Sizing Mystery
- Create Custom View Components in SwiftUI
- Few ways of improving your iOS APP performance in Swift
- Autocompletion for Swift Package Manager Commands
- Share Swift Code Between Client App and Vapor Server
- Handling Cell Interactions When Using UIHostingConfiguration in iOS 16
- How to fix common Android API deprecations
- To Flow or not to Flow? Message subscription in Kotlin
- MVI with state-machine. Tools.
- Jetpack Compose Accompanist — An FAQ
- How to move View with Keyboard in Android using Kotlin
- Build an offline-first app
- Object-oriented or functional? Two ways to see the world
- I’m new to System Design, where do I start?
- Finally a Quick & Easy Way to write tests for your Flutter Apps
- Pagination in Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...