Mobile \ Read more \ 22.06
Read more about iOS and Android development.
More articles around the Web about
- Xcode Cloud – overview & setup
- Understanding the “Some” and “Any” Keywords in Swift 5.7
- The Layout Protocol
- Difference between getActivity and requireActivity
- Snapshot Testing in Android app using Shot library
- The Ultimate Guide to Architectural Decision Records
- Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2022
- Flutter Interview Questions
- All About .NET MAUI
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.06
iOS Creating Complex SwiftUI Shapes Using Design Tools Xcode 15 — What’s New What is new in SwiftUI after WWDC...
Apple’s new TipKit will help developers teach people how to use apps
According to the documentation, the new TipKit framework will include templates that will match Apple's own system apps.
ADB Enhanced – Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development
ADB-Enhanced is a Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development. A command-line interface to trigger various scenarios like screen rotation,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...