- How Does Swift Concurrency Prevents Thread Explosions?
- Five ways to break Swift Concurrency
- SwiftUI Labeled Content
- The 5 Best iOS Developer Communities You Should Join
- When to use Swift For-in and ForEach
- Q&A: 10 Questions with Design Evangelism
- AGSL: Made in the Shade(r)
- Under the hood of Relay, Android Studio plugin for exporting Figma components to compose
- Faster Jetpack Compose <-> View interop with App Startup and baseline profile
- Rethinking Android Runtime with Profile-Guided Optimizations
- Compose by example: BoxWithConstraints
- How to Build a Game for the Playdate Console Using the Playdate SDK and Lua
- In App Update – The Flutter Way
- The Architecture of a Modern Startup
- The Difference Between The Clever Developer & The Wise Developer
- Coding is simple. Engineering is hard.
- How I’m a Productive Programmer With a Memory of a Fruit Fly
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...