A little more cuteness to lighten the autumn – Tinder has announced a partnership with dog shelters as part of National Dog Week in the USA. On a special website, you can add a dog from a shelter to your photo and it will automatically receive information about how you can take it for yourself. “This National Dog Week, Tinder will help people find love and help dogs in need find a new home — both are looking for their perfect mate,” said Melissa Hobley, Tinder’s chief marketing officer.
- Displaying live activities in iOS 16
- New in SwiftUI 4: NavigationSplitView
- Save Time With User Breakpoints in Xcode
- SwiftUI Lifecycle: How to Use SwiftUI for Optimal Performance
- Build to latest iOS device without upgrading to latest Xcode
- Design of Kotlin Coroutines
- Jetpack Compose Composition Tracing
- How to load and caching image without libraries
- How To Write The PERFECT Pull Request
- How to plan your exit from software development
- Auto Size any widget in Flutter
- Announcing Patrol — Flutter-First UI Testing Framework
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.10
Lyft shared their work on improving mobile performance. They write that the strategies outlined in this article do not depend...
onX raised $87.4 for Outdoor maps
The company has developed several products, its top navigation apps being onX Hunt, onX Offroad and onX Backcountry.
ConfettiSwiftUI – Confetti Animations in SwiftUI
This is an open-source library to use with SwiftUI. It allows you to create and customize confetti animations. Built with...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.10
Meta is under pressure from all sides. TikTok squeezed the youth out of the video, the real BeReal overtakes the...
Matter 1.0 Unified Standard for IoT Devices Published
Matter is a universal connectivity standard designed to make smart home devices easier to use.
Whetstone – Dependency Injection framework for Android
“An Anvil forges a Dagger. A Whetstone sharpens it. And when you’re not planning on using your Dagger, you may...