I found an interesting article on how best to choose a genre for creating your new game. In general, traditionally, all advice is applicable to other, non-game projects. The main thing is not to look under the lantern, but where you lost it. You can take any category where there is demand and where there is little supply, and create something new even there. The author cites several such games and they are quite impressive. So try to apply to your pet or not-so projects.
- iOS 16 Live Activities: Updating Remotely Using Push Notification
- Getting Started with iOS App Modularization — Extracting Catalog
- How to: Create Dynamic Island Widgets on iOS 16.1 or above
- Build a Tetris Game Using SwiftUI
- New in SwiftUI 4: Share Sheet with ShareLink
- DocC Tutorial for Swift : Getting Started
- Unit test your NDK library integration
- Kotlin’s five powerful scope functions you should know how to use
- CI/CD for Android Devs
- Using Enums to customize the UI in Android
- Triggering Alarms Tutorial for Android: Getting Started
- Functional Programming Reading List
- React Native Clean Architecture — ResoCoder’s way
- How to become a super-focused software developer
- A Pinterest Engineering guide to technical interviews
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...