Mobile \ Read more \ 20.06
Read more about iOS and Android development.
More articles around the Web about
- Create a Segmented Pie Chart Using SwiftUI
- 9 Ways to Boost Your Swift Code Performance
- New in SwiftUI 4: NavigationSplitView
- New in SwiftUI 4: MultiDatePicker
- New in SwiftUI 4: ViewThatFits
- Mastering NavigationStack in SwiftUI. Navigator Pattern.
- What’s new in Xcode 14?
- Spring & Fling Animations with Jetpack compose
- Creating a graph in Jetpack Compose
- Custom layout designing in Jetpack Compose
- Fixing Font Padding in Compose Text
- Kotlin Multiplatform In-Memory SQLDelight Database for Integration and UI Testing on iOS and Android
- 5 Things I Learned from Mentoring New Developers
- Learning isn’t the Key to Becoming a Top Developer; It’s All About Building Things
- Android Guide to TurboModules in React Native for Early Adopters
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...