- Swift Properties and how to use them correctly
- What to consider if Apple opens up the iOS app ecosystem
- Reduce share extension crashes from your app with this one weird trick!
- Factory Design Pattern
- Android HDR | Migrating from TextureView to SurfaceView
- Maps Compose Library Tutorial for Android: Getting Started
- ViewModel: for UI business, not UI operations
- The Awesome Power of Well-Documented Code
- Yet another way to deal with nested if/else conditions
- Scrum Teams are often Coached to Death, while the Problems are With Management
Mobile App Development Trends – 20.02
From Fragile to Agile, Same App 15 Times, How to be a -10x Engineer and more!
Google is testing the use of AI in Play Store
Most of the information posted in the App Highlights section is about the app's features.
Figma Preview – Add Figma design to your Xcode Preview
Figma Preview is a Swift library designed to streamline the integration of Figma designs into your Xcode Preview. It allows...
Mobile App Development Trends – 19.02
Rock Paper Scissor, Android 15 Developer Preview, Event-Driven Architecture and more!
Apple is preparing AI tools for Xcode
Apple's goal is to release new AI features in Xcode as early as the end of this year.
Google has released the first developer preview of Android 15
The Developer Preview has everything you need to try the Android 15 features, test your apps, and give us feedback.