- Swift Properties and how to use them correctly
- What to consider if Apple opens up the iOS app ecosystem
- Reduce share extension crashes from your app with this one weird trick!
- Factory Design Pattern
- Android HDR | Migrating from TextureView to SurfaceView
- Maps Compose Library Tutorial for Android: Getting Started
- ViewModel: for UI business, not UI operations
- The Awesome Power of Well-Documented Code
- Yet another way to deal with nested if/else conditions
- Scrum Teams are often Coached to Death, while the Problems are With Management
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...