- Testing Escaping Closures in Swift
- How to scale custom fonts with Dynamic Type in SwiftUI
- Difference Between Struct, Protocol, and Class in Swift
- Three Ways to Refactor Massive SwiftUI Views
- iOS: Simplifying Dependency Injection with the Facade Design Pattern
- 5 Simple Steps to Implement Picture-in-Picture Mode in an Android App
- [Android CI] Reveal manifest changes in a pull request
- Overcoming the fear of profiler — Say Hello to Optimisations?
- Building a Budget Tracker with Jetpack Compose
- Modern Android Interview Questions
- How to Create a Half Circle Progress Bar
- Four Years using Flutter: Lessons Learned
- When life gives you lemons, write better error messages
Mobile App Development Trends – 21.02
Core Data migrations, Refining Compose API, State-of-the-art Open Models and more!
Apple Maps Bottom Sheet
In this video, I’m going to show how to place Modal Sheet over the Tab Bar just like Apple Maps...
Groq speeds up language models
Overall, LPUs could improve AI application deployment and provide an alternative to Nvidia's A100 and H100 chips, which are widely...
PhotoView – An ImageView with zoom through gestures
PhotoView is an ImageView component for Android that enables zoom functionality through diverse touch gestures. This project has been forked...
Mobile App Development Trends – 20.02
From Fragile to Agile, Same App 15 Times, How to be a -10x Engineer and more!
Google is testing the use of AI in Play Store
Most of the information posted in the App Highlights section is about the app's features.