- Adding Support for Apple Watch Ultra Action Button
- Fade the First and Last Elements in a UICollectionView
- Create a Scalable SwiftUI MVVM Project
- Introducing The AppIntents Framework — A New Way to Integrate App’s Functionality Into the System
- New in SwiftUI 4: Expanding TextField
- Thinking in Compose
- Measuring and drawing in Jetpack Compose 📏
- Design Patterns and Architecture: The Android Developer Roadmap
- How to Create a Flutter Bluetooth Printer App
- How to use Flutter with Google Sheets, Apps Script, and Codemagic
- How I’m a Productive Programmer With a Memory of a Fruit Fly
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.10
Lyft shared their work on improving mobile performance. They write that the strategies outlined in this article do not depend...
onX raised $87.4 for Outdoor maps
The company has developed several products, its top navigation apps being onX Hunt, onX Offroad and onX Backcountry.
ConfettiSwiftUI – Confetti Animations in SwiftUI
This is an open-source library to use with SwiftUI. It allows you to create and customize confetti animations. Built with...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.10
Meta is under pressure from all sides. TikTok squeezed the youth out of the video, the real BeReal overtakes the...
Matter 1.0 Unified Standard for IoT Devices Published
Matter is a universal connectivity standard designed to make smart home devices easier to use.
Whetstone – Dependency Injection framework for Android
“An Anvil forges a Dagger. A Whetstone sharpens it. And when you’re not planning on using your Dagger, you may...