More article around the Web about
- Connecting iOS AppDelegate, SceneDelegate, and ViewController
- MVVM-C Xcode Template to reduce development time
- Type Placeholders: A Look at the New Swift 5.6 Feature
- 7 Xcode shortcuts for a large iOS project
- The Apple GPU and the Impossible Bug
- Making Android App A Library Module Instead
- Nine circles of hell to migrate a Kotlin Multiplatform project to the koin-annotations
- Do you use Kotlin’s most powerful tool?
- Google code scanner API — scanning codes without camera permission
- Automatically Translate Your Flutter App
- Top 26 coding questions to crack the Microsoft interview
- I spent 2 years launching tiny projects
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...