- SwiftUI Architecture — A Complete Guide to the MV Pattern Approach
- OCP: Open/Closed Principle in Swift (with code examples)
- Swift Parallel Programming With PromiseKit
- How To Change Any iOS Setting in Control Centre During a UI Test
- Foldable Navigation Rail
- Jetpack Compose Pagination
- Keep Your Kotlin Flow Alive and Listening With CallbackFlow
- Compose Basics: MAD Skills Wrap-Up
- 3 Best Practices to Use Kotlin Flow Effectively
- Is Apple Building Silently A Tsunami Of Disruptions?
- Learn your lines: How to talk like a senior developer
- Is Java dead?
- Flutter: What is Equatable?
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...