- View Controller Presentation Changes in iOS and iPadOS 16
- Exploring the UIColor and Color APIs in iOS
- Everything new in iOS 16 for Product Designers and Design Engineers
- SwiftUI’s Table View on iOS 16
- Structs, Classes, and Actors in iOS Interviews
- Android developer as Backend developer: Ktor server on Heroku using Git
- 5 Awesome Loading Animations Made with Jetpack Compose
- Customize Android Studio to run third-party tools (without plugins)
- Celebrating 5 years of Kotlin on Android + Extended interviews
- Delegation Pattern: An effective way of replacing Android’s Base Activity with native Kotlin support
- How To Setup a Clean and Scalable Architecture in Android and Kotlin for Multiplatform Mobile Apps
- Software Architecture is Overrated, Clear and Simple Design is Underrated
- Agile Projects Have Become Waterfall Projects With Sprints
- Builder Design Pattern For Dart & Flutter
- Flutter Hooks — The complete crash course
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...