- View Controller Presentation Changes in iOS and iPadOS 16
- Exploring the UIColor and Color APIs in iOS
- Everything new in iOS 16 for Product Designers and Design Engineers
- SwiftUI’s Table View on iOS 16
- Structs, Classes, and Actors in iOS Interviews
- Android developer as Backend developer: Ktor server on Heroku using Git
- 5 Awesome Loading Animations Made with Jetpack Compose
- Customize Android Studio to run third-party tools (without plugins)
- Celebrating 5 years of Kotlin on Android + Extended interviews
- Delegation Pattern: An effective way of replacing Android’s Base Activity with native Kotlin support
- How To Setup a Clean and Scalable Architecture in Android and Kotlin for Multiplatform Mobile Apps
- Software Architecture is Overrated, Clear and Simple Design is Underrated
- Agile Projects Have Become Waterfall Projects With Sprints
- Builder Design Pattern For Dart & Flutter
- Flutter Hooks — The complete crash course
Roblox paid out $741 million to game creators in 2023
Last year, about a hundred Roblox games brought in more than $1 million, with nine games bringing in at least...
What Windows 12 Mobile could be
It's been nearly a decade since Windows phones effectively ceased to exist, but fans still hold on to the memory...
Vortex – High-performance particle effects for SwiftUI
Vortex is a powerful, high-performance particle system library for SwiftUI, allowing you to create beautiful effects such as fire, rain,...
Mobile App Development Trends – 21.02
Core Data migrations, Refining Compose API, State-of-the-art Open Models and more!
Apple Maps Bottom Sheet
In this video, I’m going to show how to place Modal Sheet over the Tab Bar just like Apple Maps...
Groq speeds up language models
Overall, LPUs could improve AI application deployment and provide an alternative to Nvidia's A100 and H100 chips, which are widely...