- The start of our iOS UI automation journey
- iOS CI/CD Process with Jenkins and Fastlane
- What is Property Observer in Swift?
- How to create an Item Dock with SwiftUI
- Drawing Charts in iOS Before SwiftUI
- How I made my app 73% lighter
- What’s New In Kotlin 1.7.20?
- CompositionLocal in Jetpack Compose
- Nothing has ever angered me more than The Google Play Team
- Resolving Insufficient Storage Error in Android Studio
- Lessons learned while modularizing an application
- How to draw content behind system bars in Jetpack Compose
- Flutter: How To Mock Functions For Testing
- Flutter Tutorial: Drawing App
- Flutter Native Splash Animation with Lottie on iOS
- Twitter alternative: how Mastodon is designed to be “antiviral”
- How Sundar Pichai Got Hired By Google In A Tricky Interview In 2004
- 8 best practices for UI card design
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...