- Bidirectional collection view with orthogonalScrollingBehavior
- Developer guide on the iOS file system
- Creating Custom Higher-Order Functions Can Help You Write More Abstract Swift Code
- Animation Curves in SwiftUI
- Swift Concurrency – Things They Don’t Tell You
- AppStorage in SwiftUI
- Retry Operator in Kotlin Flow
- Permissionless is the future of Storage on Android
- How To Crop and Trim Videos In Kotlin for Android
- Object Mapping advanced features & QoL with Kotlin
- 12 Android Studio Tips and Shortcuts to Navigate Your Codebase Faster
- How to Automate Code Quality Checks With Git Hooks
- Bottom Tab Bar Design Best Practices
- How To Predict Customer Lifetime Value using Machine Learning in Python
- Towards Altogic with Flutter
- How I Reduced Size of My React Native App
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...