- What is a RunLoop Anyway? Swift and iOS Guide
- Subscripts in Swift
- Few ways of improving your iOS APP performance in Swift
- 3 Ways to Show Both Image and Title on Swipe Action
- Conditional layouts in SwiftUI
- Exploring SwiftUI Layout Protocol — Creating Custom Layout
- ViewModel To View in Jetpack Compose
- Animating brush Text coloring in Compose
- Product Flavors in Android — different builds with the same codebase
- A Gentle Introduction to Delegation in Kotlin
- Consuming flows safely in Jetpack Compose
- Mobile App Refactoring Initiative by Slack
- Flutter — Effectively scale UI according to different screen sizes
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...