- Typewriter Effect in SwiftUI
- Building custom layout in SwiftUI. Basics.
- A Guided Tour for SwiftUI ForEach Structure
- Create Breathe App-like Animation Using SwiftUI
- Build an iOS 16 Lock Screen Inspired AR Experience with Realitykit and Swift
- How to Use Multiple Fragments in ViewPager2 with TabLayout?
- Tips on Android 13 Advertising ID Requirement Support
- Pagination, Sorting and Custom Plugins in Ktor
- Constraint Layout in Jetpack Compose with Examples
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Building React Native Applications
- Flutter animation example for your next application
- Programming Books for 2022
- How to build a great App as a Solo Developer
- Mobile Developer Experience at Slack
- A Software Engineer Has Built His Tiktok Side Hustle — $20k/month
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...