- Bypassing Normal Application Launch Cycle for Unit Tests on iOS
- Machine Learning + SwiftUI are Extremely Amazing
- Testing Network Layer in Swift
- Exploiting Multiple Cores using Concurrency and Task Groups in Swift
- Create Live Activities With ActivityKit on iOS 16
- Migrating My App To Android 13
- Clean Android multi-module offline-first scalable app in 2022
- Inspecting Performance
- Jetpack Compose Effect Handlers
- Lazy Layouts in Jetpack Compose
- 1 Year of Using Jetpack Compose – Is It Really That Good?
- Sparking Jetpack Compose at Tinder
- Use Swiftlint and Detekt to Check Cyclomatic Complexity in iOS, Android Projects
- Best Tricks to Speed Up Your React Native App
- Dart Frog — A minimalistic backend framework for Dart
- 8 Flutter Projects for Beginners to Learn App Development in 2022
Mobile \ Read more \ 26.09
iOS Compose UI for iOS Aspect Fit Layout Guide Replacing if let in Swift 5.7 Native iOS Game Development w/...
Dotlin – Kotlin to Dart compiler
Dotlin is a Kotlin to Dart compiler. The aim is to integrate Kotlin as a language into the Dart ecosystem,...
Koreography – A light weight Compose Animation library
A lightweight Compose Animation utility library to choreograph low-level Animation API through Kotlin DSL. It does the heavy lifting of dealing...
Mobile \ Read more \ 22.09
iOS Understanding Swift’s Opaque Types Implement Core Spotlight in a SwiftUI App MVVM + POP to deal with complex UI...
Dynamic Islands – A sample of Dynamic Island designs
A sample of Dynamic Island widgets that will help you make better things! Dynamic Islands This repo aims to provide...
Tigris – Modern, scalable backend for real-time apps
For developers who want to build scalable web and mobile apps fast! With a zero-ops scalable pub/sub messaging system and...