- Bypassing Normal Application Launch Cycle for Unit Tests on iOS
- Machine Learning + SwiftUI are Extremely Amazing
- Testing Network Layer in Swift
- Exploiting Multiple Cores using Concurrency and Task Groups in Swift
- Create Live Activities With ActivityKit on iOS 16
- Migrating My App To Android 13
- Clean Android multi-module offline-first scalable app in 2022
- Inspecting Performance
- Jetpack Compose Effect Handlers
- Lazy Layouts in Jetpack Compose
- 1 Year of Using Jetpack Compose – Is It Really That Good?
- Sparking Jetpack Compose at Tinder
- Use Swiftlint and Detekt to Check Cyclomatic Complexity in iOS, Android Projects
- Best Tricks to Speed Up Your React Native App
- Dart Frog — A minimalistic backend framework for Dart
- 8 Flutter Projects for Beginners to Learn App Development in 2022
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...