More article around the Web about
- The SwiftUI render loop
- SwiftUI Still Isn’t Production-Ready
- Environment Values as an Alternative to Dependency Injection in SwiftUI
- Prefetching in iOS
- Advanced Protocols in Swift
- SwiftUI for UIKit developers
- Gradle version catalogs for an awesome dependency management
- Android: Biometric authentication
- The newer way to make Network Calls on Android
- Android Mid-level Interview questions
- Spot your UI jank using CPU profiler in Android Studio
- TOML + Gradle + project accessors = ❤️
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!