- iOS: Clean Architecture using SwiftUI, Combine, and Dependency Injection
- Understand Swift Autoclosures
- Jetbrains is sunsetting AppCode With the release of v2022.3
- Why Flutter needs Clojure
- KMM Preferences Datastore
- Create A Breakout Game in Flutter With Flame and Forge2D
- Empty states: 5 practical tips for designers
- The top three clean code principles to follow in 2023
- How to get the first 1000 Github stars for an Open Source project
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...