- Fixing Swift Actors and Delegate Error on Xcode 14
- Implementing Analytics Manager for your iOS app
- How To Boost Your iOS Code Performance: Reduce Searching In Array
- Easy-to-use WebRTC iOS SDK Lets You Build WebRTC iOS App with 4 Lines of Code
- How 5 iOS apps could improve their startup time by an average of 28%
- iPhone 14 Screen Sizes
- Best Code Commenting Guide For Swift-iOS by Mohit Chug
- My Journey on Reducing APK size at GetMega
- Language Changes in Kotlin 1.7.0
- Effective state management for TextField in Compose
- How to Use WebRTC Android SDK in Native Android App
- Build Subscription-aware Flows in Kotlin
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...