- Editable Grid in iOS
- Implementing a main thread watchdog on iOS
- How to make version checker for the iOS app and keep your app updated
- What is PreferenceKey in SwiftUI
- Create Custom View Modifiers in SwiftUI
- Guide to Android app modularization
- Why We Adopted Jetpack Compose
- Introducing the MAD Skills series on Performance
- Exploring Google’s Now in Android Open-Source Project
- Jetpack Compose Interop: Using Compose in a RecyclerView
- Kotlin Retry To Make Your Code More Resilient
- Optimizing Android Performance
- Important Performance Metrics
- 5 typical beginner mistakes in Machine Learning
- Beautify your Flutter app using waves
- We Fast-Tracked Our App Development With Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
- Kotlin Multiplatform vs Flutter
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...