- Exploring Rendering in SwiftUI
- Efficiently Develop Cleaner SwiftUI Views Using A View Model
- New BackgroundTask in SwiftUI and How to Test It
- New in SwiftUI 4 : AnyLayout
- Swift 5.7 Released!
- Swift RegexBuilder – A New Way to Build Regular Expressions in iOS
- Mastering Coroutines in Kotlin — Complete guide
- How To Migrate The Deprecated OnBackPressed Function
- Kotlin: An Illustrated Guide – Introduction to Interfaces
- Explore Compose MotionLayout
- Sharing Code Between React and React Native
- Cupertino Context Menu In Flutter
- Three “Clean Code” tips that will make your dev team 50% more efficient
- Rebuilding the spellchecker
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...