- Setting up a build tool plugin for a Swift package
- SwiftUI view modifier for paid app features
- Deploying DocC with GitHub Actions
- iOS App As a Microservice. Using SwiftUI in Modular App
- SwiftUI LazyVStack: a closer look
- How to set up UI testing on CI
- Implementing a circular carousel in Jetpack Compose
- Impact of Dependency Tree Depth on Gradle Builds
- Advanced Kotlin Dev Day 2022
- Launch modes of Android Activity
- Make Flame 32 times faster with collision detection and additional tricks
- The road to Dart 3: A fully sound, null safe language
- The Hidden Cost of Software Automation
- The problem of clock font size in Apple iOS 16
- The Case Against Unit Tests
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...