AirConsole casual games will appear in new BMWs with Curved Display. This is such a cloud platform, which, as I understand it, allows you to stream simple casual games to screens and control them from smartphones. It’s interesting that Tesla, for example, will soon have Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 and Steam in general in cars, but here it’s casual. But the most chic thing is that not everyone will have AirConsole, but for now only BMW 7. It’s difficult, of course, to imagine the owners of business sedans playing quizzes and all sorts of Angry Birds. But the question of why and by how much Tesla overtook even the top-end BMW still puzzles me.
- How To Create a Button With Loading Indicator in iOS
- Is Swift Combine Dead?
- Creating a Login Screen in SwiftUI
- 5 iOS Libraries to Make Your App Special
- Best Practices in Kotlin
- Jetpack Compose for Wear OS – Building Weather App
- Bringing passkeys to Android & Chrome
- Jetpack Compose Swipe To Refresh
- Dynamic Environment Switching on Android
- The End of Programming
- Advice for Junior Developers
- I Coded a Tinder Bot to Automate My Dating Life. Here’s What Happened
- 7 Most-Starred React Native Libraries You Should Know
- 7 Flutter Open Source Projects to Become a Better Flutter Developer
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...