Mobile \ Read more \ 12.09
iOS has long had Core ML, which does everything related to neural networks. Android used to have the proprietary ML Kit as an external framework, and now there is a “deep” TensorFlow Lite that is out of beta and available on Google Play Services. In theory, this will allow you to abandon the use of libraries and, in general, improve the quality of using ML on Android devices.
- Introducing MarkCodable
- Customizing toolbars in SwiftUI
- Lock Screen Widgets in SwiftUI
- Is your iOS app secure?
- New in SwiftUI 4 : Toggle Collection & Mixed Stage Toggle
- Creating GitHub Build Status Badges for Xcode Cloud Builds
- Instagram-like particles animation using Jetpack Compose
- Jetpack Compose: Debugging Recomposition
- Full Guide to Encryption & Decryption in Android
- Android testing process in Headspace
- Slivers in Flutter – Efficient and Fancy Scrolling Experience
- Pine: A lightweight architecture helper for your Flutter Projects
- Functional Style Versus Functional Programming
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.06
iOS Creating Complex SwiftUI Shapes Using Design Tools Xcode 15 — What’s New What is new in SwiftUI after WWDC...
Apple’s new TipKit will help developers teach people how to use apps
According to the documentation, the new TipKit framework will include templates that will match Apple's own system apps.
ADB Enhanced – Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development
ADB-Enhanced is a Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development. A command-line interface to trigger various scenarios like screen rotation,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...