More article around the Web about
- Building a selection list using Generics
- SwiftUI: Choosing an Application Architecture
- How do we use SwiftUI in the Medium iOS application
- Build a Custom IntelliJ Code Inspection Plugin
- S.O.L.I.D Principles (Examples in Kotlin)
- Creating reliable tests for Android notifications
- My Google Coding Interview Question
- Nobody Should Be Using Rubber Duck Debugging in 2022
- Your Git Commit History Should Read Like a History Book. Here’s How.
- Why dividing(/) by 0 does not throw an error in Dart — How Dart handles numbers
- I’m Saying Goodbye to Firebase
- The saddest “Just Ship It” story ever
- Flutter and working with native code
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...