Into the piggy bank of interesting facts about Objective-C. Recently, I wrote about the fact that the language has the highest salary, and today a new TIOBE rating was released and Objective-C in it rose immediately by 9 positions – from 23 to 14. Despite the fact that, for example, Swift is in 11th place, and Kotlin generally 29. In general, I’ll go and learn. Perhaps in “normal developers” (C) they will take
- Stopping NSZombie Invasion
- The View Debugger in Xcode
- Removing the iOS home indicator in SwiftUI
- SwiftUI: Packaging Views
- How to Generate Lightning in Swift
- Build a Real-Time Android WhatsApp Clone With Jetpack Compose
- Is Jetpack Compose Ready for You?
- Comparing Jetpack Compose performance with XML
- OnBackPressed Deprecated So What to Use
- How to Make Unit Tests for ViewModel Easier to Write and Maintain
- Get familiar with Wear OS 3 (without a physical device)
- Clean Dependency Management in Multi Module Android Projects
- 5 Flutter Tips for Insane Team Productivity
- Top LeetCode Patterns for FAANG Coding Interviews
- Actually, it’s pretty easy to make “10 to 20 iterations a week”
- The end of high developer salaries
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 28.09
iOS Decodable CoreData: A Proof-of-Concept for Building Offline-First iOS Apps The Future of Accessing User Location in SwiftUI Create SPM...
What is Dependency Injection
The primary goal of dependency injection is to reduce the coupling between components by removing the dependency resolution responsibility from...
Dependency Management in a Multi-Module Project – THIS Is How You Need to Do It
⭐ Learn how to make apps scale with a multi-module architecture.
Raspberry Pi 5 microcomputer unveiled
At launch, the Raspberry Pi 5 will come with several RAM options: $60 for the 4GB version and $80 for...
Cashew – Personal finances on Flutter
Cashew is a full-fledged, feature-rich application designed to empower users in managing their finances effectively. Built using Flutter – with...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.09
Swipe Actions from Scratch, Effective code reviews for Android developers, WebP exploit and more!