More articles around the Web about
- Getting UIKit’s UICalendarView from iOS 16 fully functioning in a SwiftUI app
- SwiftUI Renderers and Their Tricks
- How to Achieve Dynamic Dispatch Using Generic Protocols in Swift 5.7
- Architectures comparing for SwiftUI
- 8 Time-Saving Tips Every iOS Developer Needs to Know
- Ranges Type in Swift
- Performance tips to achieve App Excellence
- In-app update
- Making Sense of Intent Filters in Android 13
- (Not so) Gentle introduction to Polymorphic Serialization in Kotlin
- A new approach to React Native development and team composition
- CI/CD pipeline for React Native apps
- Avoiding late variables in Dart
- Create a Flutter state management library with 100 lines of code
- What I Learned from Google and 2 Developers with Bad Programming Practices
- Copilot is NOT worth $10 a Month
- Scrum Teams are often Coached to Death, while the Problems are With Management
Mobile \ Read more \ 26.09
iOS Compose UI for iOS Aspect Fit Layout Guide Replacing if let in Swift 5.7 Native iOS Game Development w/...
Dotlin – Kotlin to Dart compiler
Dotlin is a Kotlin to Dart compiler. The aim is to integrate Kotlin as a language into the Dart ecosystem,...
Koreography – A light weight Compose Animation library
A lightweight Compose Animation utility library to choreograph low-level Animation API through Kotlin DSL. It does the heavy lifting of dealing...
Mobile \ Read more \ 22.09
iOS Understanding Swift’s Opaque Types Implement Core Spotlight in a SwiftUI App MVVM + POP to deal with complex UI...
Dynamic Islands – A sample of Dynamic Island designs
A sample of Dynamic Island widgets that will help you make better things! Dynamic Islands This repo aims to provide...
Tigris – Modern, scalable backend for real-time apps
For developers who want to build scalable web and mobile apps fast! With a zero-ops scalable pub/sub messaging system and...