More articles around the Web about
- Getting UIKit’s UICalendarView from iOS 16 fully functioning in a SwiftUI app
- SwiftUI Renderers and Their Tricks
- How to Achieve Dynamic Dispatch Using Generic Protocols in Swift 5.7
- Architectures comparing for SwiftUI
- 8 Time-Saving Tips Every iOS Developer Needs to Know
- Ranges Type in Swift
- Performance tips to achieve App Excellence
- In-app update
- Making Sense of Intent Filters in Android 13
- (Not so) Gentle introduction to Polymorphic Serialization in Kotlin
- A new approach to React Native development and team composition
- CI/CD pipeline for React Native apps
- Avoiding late variables in Dart
- Create a Flutter state management library with 100 lines of code
- What I Learned from Google and 2 Developers with Bad Programming Practices
- Copilot is NOT worth $10 a Month
- Scrum Teams are often Coached to Death, while the Problems are With Management
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...