You will laugh, but Google has a new programming language. Carbon – should become a replacement for C ++ (with interoperability with it), equal in performance, but faster to learn, more convenient, readable, scalable, cross-platform. The planned release of version 1.0 is approximately 25 years, so there is still time to learn. Likely application? Here everything is difficult. Android games?
- How to get started with Voice Over on iOS
- Hot Reloading a SceneDelegate in Swift
- What’s New in MapKit for iOS 16?
- I Roasted My First iOS Apps’ Source Code and Refactored It
- What iOS Developers Should Be Prepared For When Integrating In-App Advertising in 2022
- An Introduction to Coordinator pattern in SwiftUI
- Mastering grid layout in SwiftUI
- Background Modes Tutorial: Getting Started
- Animated Splash Screen in Android with Compose
- Dynamic Bottom Tabs for Jetpack Compose
- Differences between lateinit and lazy
- How to get rid of memory leaks? A practical approach using Leak Canary and Android Profiler
- Migrating a 1M users app to Android 12 — Challenges & Solutions
- Understanding re-composition in Jetpack Compose with a case study
- Building Plugable Features on Android
- Top 10 Flutter Tips I Learned After 2+ Million Users
- Don’t Become A Tech Stack Prisoner
- Don’t write reusable code
- I Did an Experiment Enforcing a Minimum Code Quality, And There Are The Results
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...