- Use a Base Class or a Protocol In Swift?
- Build an iOS Networking App With Automated JWT Authorization
- API client in Swift using Generics, Codable
- 31 Days Later and I Finally See the Light with SwiftUI
- Top iOS interview questions and answers 2022
- Language Detection and Text to Speech in SwiftUI Apps
- Why is Rosetta 2 fast?
- Introduction to SwiftUI Modularisation with SPM
- Allowing other apps to start your app activity using Intent and Intent Filters
- Quickly scroll to the top of a list
- 7 Useful Android Jetpack Compose Libraries You Should Use in Your Next Project
- IodéOS Is Open Source
- Show BottomBar conditionally in Compose
- Easy SharedPreferences with Delegated Properties in Kotlin
- Simplify Form Validation using Kotlin Flow on Android
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 30.01
iOS Native iOS Touch Events w/ Rust SwiftUI — Using Frames To Align Use Core ML To Build a Minority...
What’s New In Kotlin 1.8 – Multiplatform Mobile and Native
In this video, Pamela chats about some of the Kotlin 1.8.0 updates relating to Kotlin/Native and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile.
The most popular cross-platform frameworks
It seems that Flutter has become mainstream in 2021 and it is unlikely that anything will stop its growth.
WhatIf – Fluent syntactic sugar of Kotlin
Fluent Kotlin expressions for handling single if-else statements, nullable, collections, and boolean. Gradle Add the dependency below to your module’s build.gradle file:...
Jetpack Compose Codelabs
This repository contains a set of Android Studio projects to help you learn about Compose in Android. Each sample contains...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 26.01
iOS ChatGPT in an iOS Shortcut — Worlds Smartest HomeKit Voice Assistant Multi-select Filter in Swift Prevent copy & paste...