- Use a Base Class or a Protocol In Swift?
- Build an iOS Networking App With Automated JWT Authorization
- API client in Swift using Generics, Codable
- 31 Days Later and I Finally See the Light with SwiftUI
- Top iOS interview questions and answers 2022
- Language Detection and Text to Speech in SwiftUI Apps
- Why is Rosetta 2 fast?
- Introduction to SwiftUI Modularisation with SPM
- Allowing other apps to start your app activity using Intent and Intent Filters
- Quickly scroll to the top of a list
- 7 Useful Android Jetpack Compose Libraries You Should Use in Your Next Project
- IodéOS Is Open Source
- Show BottomBar conditionally in Compose
- Easy SharedPreferences with Delegated Properties in Kotlin
- Simplify Form Validation using Kotlin Flow on Android
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...