- Why the MVC Architecture is Impossible to Implement in SwiftUI?
- Improving iOS Intangibles with Tactical
- Create Apple-like Docs From Your Code Comments in Swift
- Why You Should Migrate From RxSwift To Combine
- Intro to XcodeGen
- MAD Skills Performance — Wrap Up
- Auspost delivers on Jetpack Compose
- Why Android ViewModels are obsolete in KMM
- Improve Android app/screen launch times using LazyLifecycle callbacks
- Molecule: Build a StateFlow stream using Jetpack Compose
- 9 Clean Code principles you can apply NOW in your code
- Is the iPhone 14’s new Dynamic Island plain stupid or the next revolutionary UX pattern?
- When Developers Leave — Where Does the Knowledge Go?
- Using Flutter Architecture Generator to speed up Development
- Completer in Dart/Flutter
- How To Use MVVM in Flutter
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.10
Lyft shared their work on improving mobile performance. They write that the strategies outlined in this article do not depend...
onX raised $87.4 for Outdoor maps
The company has developed several products, its top navigation apps being onX Hunt, onX Offroad and onX Backcountry.
ConfettiSwiftUI – Confetti Animations in SwiftUI
This is an open-source library to use with SwiftUI. It allows you to create and customize confetti animations. Built with...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.10
Meta is under pressure from all sides. TikTok squeezed the youth out of the video, the real BeReal overtakes the...
Matter 1.0 Unified Standard for IoT Devices Published
Matter is a universal connectivity standard designed to make smart home devices easier to use.
Whetstone – Dependency Injection framework for Android
“An Anvil forges a Dagger. A Whetstone sharpens it. And when you’re not planning on using your Dagger, you may...